As the holidays approach we all find ourselves busier than ever, so I wanted to simplify my cards, this way I can still deliver a handmade item without overwhelming myself in the process.
- Rustic White Cardstock Papertrey Ink
- Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye: 'The Merry Days of Christmas' and 'Be Merry' (6x6)
- Stamps-Tremendous Treats: Christmas, Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Festive Berries (Tim Holtz) and Spiced Tin (Jenni Bowlin)
- Scallop Border Punch: Stampin' Up!
- Circle Punch 1 3/4-inch
- Dies: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack #4
- Memento Tuxedo Black
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope these cards provide some inspiration for you! Stop by my blog for more holiday fun.