Please do see Darlene's video to get a much better view of all the dies and projects. She does such a great presentation.
I just love these dies. They are just perfect for Christmas cards aren't they? You can get them from here
1) Nativity Card
The main die is COL1328. I have also cut out a shrinky dinky and made a charm with it
Other dies used in this are
1. Cheery Lynn - Kiwi Doily - Dl 108
2. Cheery Lynn - Holly Lace Flourish -B148
3. Memory Box - Snowflake Sprig - 98645
4. Poppy Stamp - Dainty Corner 962
5. Sizzix Tim Holtz - On The Edge Die- Ornate (on the tag)
6. Memory Box - Merry Christmas Tidings - (98643)
2) Rocker card
Rocker cards are one of my favorite cards and of course I had to make one with these dies.
To get the snow texture I have used Snow Tex from DecoArt and also white glitter and stickles
The other side of the rocker card
My dear dear friend Sheila from http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/ had the designed especially for you stamp made for me . She is such a sweet lady. Thank you Sheila.
The other dies used in this are
1) Spellbinder Grand stately circle
2) Grand circle
3) Cheery Lynn - B146 - Pine branches
4) CS0862 - Anja labels clear stamp
5) Anja Label LR0241
3) Dome Shaker Card
For this card I broke out my sewing machine and also loved using sizzix plastic dome (which can be used in conjunction with sixxiz framelits ovals) for enclosing the shaker part of the card. I wish I had made the plastic anti static before putting it on though. http://www.ehow.com/how_8729818_diy-antistatic-plastic.html
Apart from the Village dies I have used (and Sizzix Dome)
1) Lifestyle Nesting Doily DC0254
2) Sizzix Framelit Ovals
3) Cheery Lynn Holly Corner - B184
4) Joy Craft 6003/2003 - Reindeer Pine Trees
5) Memory Box 98715 - "Holly Holiday Frame Set"
4) Christmas Charger plate
And lastly I love making charger plates. They are a quick , fast and easy gift to make. Some vinyl, plate and other embellishments like ribbon and you have a lovely gift.
You can find these plates at your local craft store or else you also get them at Amazon.com
Transfer tape helps to align and place the vinyl
I have used Spellbinder Grand stately circle and Grand circle apart from the village dies For landforms I freehand cut some pieces and pasted them. The snow bits are left over small pieces from the stately circle.
Hope you enjoyed this release . You will love these dies like I do