- Exploding box (using plantin schoolbook cartridge)
- Basic Box - 3.5 inches (cartridge - George and basic shapes)
- Lattice fold card - Cartridge - Gerge and basic shape
- Swing card - Cartridge - George and basic shape
- Cookie box with window -Cartridge- George and basic shape
- Teapot - Cartridge- George and basic - Do not cut 1st page
- Bon Bon octogonal box - cartridge - George and basic shape
- Cylindrical pop up card - Cartridge - George, Plantin, Tie the knot, Sweethearts, Dreams come true
Welcome - Copyright & Disclaimer
Welcome to The Bug Bytes a site/blog mainly for Papercrafting and some photography and other stuff thrown in here & there. Add in some die cutting machine, scrapbooking tools, cameras, scissors , glue and...... My name is Pam. If you have been redirected from Papillon Digital Design you have come to the right place.Hope you get inspired by the projects, videos and files. Would love it if you could leave comments and become a follower. (Word verification is turned ON to avoid spam. Sorry for that inconvenience.) Would love it if you would also share your project here . If you find a linky under the post do share your project by posting link there or if you do not find a linky post your link in the comments.Thank you for visiting.
November 6, 2006
Ds (.cut) files
Note: I design with Gypsy so there are some known errors in transfering files. I have not cut with DS files. So test cut first before wasting valuable paper. Also check on slanting, welding etc. If I use slanting I will try to warn in the download itself.
Posted by Pam Ramesh at 11:47 AM